Paula S. Morrell, Esq.
Paula S. Morrell practices family law including divorce, alimony, property division, relocation, child custody and visitation, parental responsibility, child support, contempt and enforcement, domestic violence, modification, equitable distribution, and paternity. She is a litigator in all aspects of family law. Prior to joining this firm, she practiced family law where she was devoted to men’s rights and father’s rights.
Ms. Morrell’s clients consistently praise her aggressive but professional nature while genuinely caring for each client.
During law school, she served as a volunteer advocate for children while working as a liaison between Guardian Ad Litems and children who had been abused, abandoned, or neglected. She has also served on the Executive Board of the Women Lawyers Association. As well, she has assisted in other community service events for non-profit organizations such as Harbor House.
She enjoys spending time with her family, travel, running, working out, and playing with her dog.
- Florida Bar, 2013
- Juris Doctor, 2013
Barry University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, 2010
University of Florida
- Family Law Section, Florida Bar, Member
- Central Florida Family Law Inn of Court, Member
- Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- Greater Orlando Asian American Bar Association, Member