Paula S. Morrell, Esq.
Paula S. Morrell practices family law including divorce, alimony, property division, relocation, child custody and visitation, parental responsibility, child support, contempt and enforcement, domestic violence, modification, equitable distribution, and paternity. She is a litigator in all aspects of family law. Prior to joining this firm, she practiced family law where she was devoted to men’s rights and father’s rights.
Ms. Morrell’s clients consistently praise her aggressive but professional nature while genuinely caring for each client.
Paula currently volunteers as a Guardian Ad Litem through the Orange County Legal Aid Society to advocate for the best interest of a child suspected to be a victim of parental abuse, neglect or abandonment. As well, she dedicates her time in volunteering for non-profit organizations such as Ronald McDonald House and Orange County Legal Aid Society.
She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, running, working out, and playing with her dog.
- Florida Bar, 2013
- Juris Doctor, 2013
Barry University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology, 2010
University of Florida
- Family Law Section, Florida Bar, Member
- Central Florida Family Law Inn of Court, Member
- Hispanic Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- Greater Orlando Asian American Bar Association, Member