Close Menu
Orlando Family & Divorce Lawyer
Call for a Confidential Consultation Hablamos Español

In my Florida divorce or paternity case, what are the alternatives to going to court?

View More FAQ Videos


Some alternatives to going to court in a Florida divorce or paternity case are maybe going through a collaborative process, attending mediation to resolve your case, or coming up with an uncontested agreement between the parties.