Close Menu
Orlando Family & Divorce Lawyer
Call for a Confidential Consultation Hablamos Español

Recent Blog Posts


What is the Standard Parenting Time Plan in Florida?

By Donna Hung Law Group |

When writing a parenting plan following a divorce or separation in Florida, many parents may come across the term “Standard Parenting Time Plan.” But what does it mean when creating a parenting plan? If you are trying to find the best custody arrangement and timesharing schedule for your particular situation after a divorce or… Read More »


What to Do if Co-Parents Disagree About COVID-19 Vaccination?

By Donna Hung Law Group |

As many countries around the globe, including the United States, are administering COVID-19 vaccinations, not all parents agree to vaccinate their children. But what happens when co-parents disagree about vaccinating their kids in Florida? How to resolve a dispute regarding the COVID-19 vaccine when parents are divorced or separated? If you or your ex-spouse… Read More »


What to Do if Co-Parents Disagree on In-Person vs. Virtual School Learning?

By Donna Hung Law Group |

The COVID-19 pandemic has brought many challenges for everyone, and divorced parents are no exception. For many co-parents, choosing between in-person and virtual school learning may be the hardest decision in the COVID-19 era. While many co-parents can decide whether they want their children to go back to school in person or opt for… Read More »


How to Divide a Stimulus Check if You Are Divorced?

By Donna Hung Law Group |

As the third round of COVID-19 stimulus checks are coming to American families, many divorced and divorcing people as well as separated/divorced parents wonder, “How do we divide the stimulus payments?” What is the stimulus check? The third round of Economic Impact Payments, commonly referred to as “stimulus checks,” are calculated as follows: Up… Read More »


Modification of Child Support or Alimony Due to COVID-19 Furloughs and Layoffs: Will It Be Permanent?

By Donna Hung Law Group |

Florida companies continue laying off and furloughing employees as the end of the COVID-19 pandemic is nowhere in sight. Many of those laid off and furloughed are unsure that they will be able to find a new job after the coronavirus crisis ends. The loss of income as a result of furloughs and layoffs… Read More »

Donna Hung

Orlando AACFL – Divorce Lawyers Adopt Innovative Solution to Help Clients and Judges

By Donna Hung Law Group |

A changing economy has resulted in an impressive group of divorce attorneys in Orlando who are proactively helping their clients by adapting to these changes with the CFL™ designation. Donna Hung is Founding Member of the Orlando AACFL. Learn More >>>

Donna Hung

Donna Hung Named an Awesome Attorney by Orlando Family Magazine

By Donna Hung Law Group |

Donna Hung Named an Awesome Attorney by Orlando Family Magazine. Learn More >>>  


How Long Does a Divorce Take in Florida?

By Donna Hung Law Group |

When a married couple decides to end their marriage, they usually want to speed up the divorce process to get it all over with. After filing divorce papers, you may wonder, “How long will it take to finalize my divorce in Florida?” While the answer depends on many factors, the most significant one is… Read More »


Is There Common Law Marriage in Florida?

By Donna Hung Law Group |

Many couples in Florida live together without being married, though doing so was illegal until recently. In 2016, Florida repealed the law that made it illegal for unwed couples to live together. Common law marriage refers to when a couple lives together for some time but never obtains a marriage license. Some states recognize… Read More »


Will My Child Be Called to Testify in the Florida Divorce Case?

By Donna Hung Law Group |

It’s somewhat frustrating to imagine a minor child standing in front of a judge and providing testimony in their parent’s divorce proceedings. But do Florida courts even allow children to testify in divorce cases? If you are worried that your child could be called to take the stand and testify in the divorce proceedings,… Read More »