- Can a person limit their exposure to alimony by having a prenuptial agreement in Florida?
- Does my ex-husband have to continue to pay alimony in my Florida case if I am now living with another man?
- How does alimony affect the calculation of child support in Florida?
- What types of alimony are there in Florida currently?
- Can child custody/time-sharing rights be modified in Florida?
- Do the wishes of a child have any influence in child custody/time-sharing decisions in Florida?
- What are my rights as an unmarried father in Florida?
- What are some common arrangements for parenting time in Florida?
- What is child custody, time-sharing, and parental responsibility in Florida?
- Can child support be ordered retroactively in Florida?
- Can child support be retroactively modified in Florida?
- Can I lower my child support payments in Florida if I spend more time with my kids?
- Can you waive child support in Florida?
- Does joint custody/time-sharing affect child support in Florida?
- I was just served with a child support case through the Department of Revenue in Florida. What do I do now?
- If the other parent will not allow me to see my children, do I still have to pay child support in Florida?
- My ex-spouse wants me to share half of school expenses, clothes, supplies, etc. Isn’t that what child support is for in Florida?
- Will my overtime be included in child support calculations in Florida?
- What is a collaborative divorce team?
- What is collaborative practice?
- Why choose the collaborative process?
- A large part of my husband’s income is cash and is never reported. How do I ensure I get what I deserve in Florida?
- Can I go back to my maiden name after my divorce in Florida?
- Can I represent myself in my family law case in Florida?
- How are assets and liabilities divided?
- How are child care expenses divided in Florida?
- How do I choose a divorce attorney in Florida?
- I’ve been served in a Florida case? What do I do now?
- In my Florida divorce case, does the mediator meet with the spouses separately or together?
- In my Florida divorce case, what is the difference between court mediation and private mediation?
- In my Florida divorce or paternity case, what are the alternatives to going to court?
- My ex-spouse/other parent and I have a final judgment and he or she is not complying? What can I do in Florida?
- What are some examples of outside experts/3rd parties that can assist me in my Florida divorce or paternity case?
- What can I expect at an initial interview with an attorney?
- What if my spouse is served with the Florida divorce case but does not answer?
- What is a marital settlement agreement in a divorce in Florida?
- What is an uncontested divorce in Florida?
- What is the process and timeline of a divorce or paternity case in Florida?
- Why do I have to fill out a questionnaire before being interviewed by a prospective attorney? It makes me uncomfortable.
- Why do I have to give you all of these financial disclosures in my Florida case?
- Why should I hire your firm for my Florida divorce or paternity case?
- Will my spouse have to pay my attorney’s fees and costs in Florida?
- Can I be prosecuted for domestic violence in Florida if the alleged victim does not press charges?
- What is a domestic violence injunction in Florida?
- What kinds of actions are considered domestic violence in Florida?
- Who can see my criminal history record when it is sealed vs. expunged?
- Will domestic violence affect my child custody/time-sharing case in Florida?