Close Menu
Orlando Family & Divorce Lawyer
Call for a Confidential Consultation Hablamos Español

I’ve been served in a Florida case? What do I do now?

View More FAQ Videos


If you are served, you should seek the advice of an attorney immediately. You only have 20 days from the date you are served to file an answer to the court. Otherwise, your spouse or the other parent may obtain a default judgment against you. Even if the default judgment is entered against you, we may be able to set aside the default.