Close Menu
Orlando Family & Divorce Lawyer
Call for a Confidential Consultation Hablamos Español

A large part of my husband’s income is cash and is never reported. How do I ensure I get what I deserve in Florida?

View More FAQ Videos


Well, you can take your husband’s deposition. You could subpoena his records to prove the unreported income. You may also want to hire a forensic accountant to support your claim.