Close Menu
Orlando Family & Divorce Lawyer
Call for a Confidential Consultation Hablamos Español

Can I go back to my maiden name after my divorce in Florida?

View More FAQ Videos


Yes, this is the best time to do it as you can restore your maiden name in the divorce final judgment. If you do not change your name in the divorce case, you’ll need to file a petition for a name change and also pay the court fee for doing so.