Close Menu
Orlando Family & Divorce Lawyer
Call for a Confidential Consultation Hablamos Español

What if my spouse is served with the Florida divorce case but does not answer?

View More FAQ Videos


If the 20 days has lapsed with no response filed by your spouse with the court, you can ask the clerk for a default and then move forward in obtaining a default judgment based on what you requested in your petition.