Close Menu
Orlando Family & Divorce Lawyer
Call for a Confidential Consultation Hablamos Español

If the other parent will not allow me to see my children, do I still have to pay child support in Florida?

View More FAQ Videos


Yes, the court looks at child support and timesharing as two distinct issues. However, you can file a motion for contempt and enforcement against the other parent for not allowing you to see to your children, assuming you have a court ordered timesharing schedule.