Orlando Juvenile Crime & School Hearings Lawyer
Juvenile Offenses follow a different set of sentencing guidelines and rules in the State of Florida. The Donna Hung Law Group can direct you through them. Some juvenile offenses we handle include but are not limited to:
- Alcohol related offenses – underage drinking, DUI/DWI, and vehicular homicide, as well as administrative review hearings
- Drug crimes – including drug possession (such as marijuana, illegal prescription drugs, narcotics, and cocaine) and drug dealing (also referred to as drug trafficking or possession with intent to distribute)
- Sex crimes – including sexual assault, sexual battery, solicitation, prostitution, and sexual crimes against children
- Traffic tickets – including reckless driving, racing, and speeding
- Theft crimes – including retail theft, petty theft, attempted robbery, and burglary
- Violent crimes – including bar fights, arson, assault, and assault with a deadly weapon
Is your child facing school suspension or expulsion? Did your child get into a fight at school or is he/she being accused of a crime on school property? The Donna Hung Law Group can direct you and your child at the internal school hearing, the administrative county hearing, and even the federal hearing to prevent school suspension and/or expulsion.
If your child is facing a juvenile offense or needs representation for a school related offense, contact a knowledgeable Orlando criminal defense lawyer for immediate legal direction. The Donna Hung Law Group uses an aggressive and practical approach to client representation throughout Orlando and surrounding areas.
Call now for a free confidential consultation 407-999-0099.