Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Donna Hung Donna Hung
  • ~

I was just served with a child support case through the Department of Revenue in Florida. What do I do now?

View More FAQ Videos


You should not delay in seeking the assistance from an attorney. The Department of Revenue may put you on child support with no credit for time sharing you may currently have or wish to have. You may attempt to have the Department of Revenue dismiss or prolong your case if you are seeking to address child support in a private paternity action to establish your rights and/or obtain time sharing and parental responsibility. This private action may effect your child support order which is why you should seek the assistance of an attorney.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation